Company Message - Company Message

• Sunday 6th July - 10am-4pm - Vintage & Craft Fair, Churchfield House,
                                   Church St, Great Harwood
  • Saturday 12th July - 10am-3.30pm - Artisian Market, United Reformed
                                Church, Clitheroe
  • Sunday 13th July - 10am-2pm - Farmers Market & Craft Fair, Heritage Centre
                                  Barrowford Park

If you cant make the craft fairs, I also stock my jewellery in the newley named shop Purple Hound & Guests, Arcadia Colne...next to the Gobstoppers sweet shop (yummy)  :)

25 Comments to June - July Craft Fairs 2014:

Comments RSS
acompanyar on 11 May 2014 18:28
Hey acompanyar how 0.306825318 today 0.427546764 good i hope itaiwan !

site on 25 January 2015 11:13
The inner surface on the advanced with a touching about austerity and also minimalism will probably not More correctly, it can be a destroy, some sort of family fridge and then a range. In this placing could be primarily

replique montre chanel on 14 August 2015 10:35
Mais attention c loin d gagne. Tout d'abord le multijoueurs, tout comme le mode en ligne meme s'il est d'une qualite discutable, sont autant d'occasions de relancer le plan de sauvetage de la celebre famille. Phiippe Vain a annonce ne seie de meses po faie face a cette sitation difficie, notamment en Eope.

copie montre diesel on 19 August 2015 10:42
Le Cazy Hose a Pais En tonee'Foeve Cazy' peseve 'heitage acqis de ps de 50 ans d'existence tot en y ajotant ne toche de modenite, d'hmo et de sophistication. -;v Deuils En la basilique Sainte-Clotilde ont ete celebrees, hier, en presence d'une assistance nombreuse et dou- loureusement emue, les obseques de la comtesse Louis de B replique Tag Heuer voir, nee Rouvre. Des seies et des hommesLe pocede n pas novea: pesent depis es annees 20 a cinema -et bien avant dans a itteate-, e pacement de podit est ne techniqe pbicitaie consistant a mette en avant n podit de consommation dans n pogamme non-pbicitaie a a tame naative, conte ne emneation o des avantages mateies.

www.raybanvip.co.uk on 16 August 2016 06:15
Here is where you can find my hand made jewellery with a difference in June & July.

replique de montre on 12 August 2018 11:11
good!

dissertation help on 21 August 2018 22:44
i was looking for the essay paper when i spotted this product. this is one stationary that i am sure about and that i should add it to my collection. thank you for sharing such amazing details with us

Diner Catering Mississauga on 21 August 2019 10:48
I am loving this blogging world. please keep on sharing such great material blogs, they have made my life incredible, from health to life setup i have learned everything.

write my college paper on 07 October 2019 03:06
Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new in the blog writing.All types blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers.Here the author is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each and every readers through this article.Quality of the content is the main element of the blog and this is the way of writing

Help To Do My Assignment on 11 October 2019 21:58
Best thing is to go to some fairs in the area and see what the setup is, maybe find out who is in charge and ask what you have to do to get a booth.

umi dissertation abstracts on 06 November 2019 10:46
Does Purple Hound & Guests have online shop? I haven't an opportunity to visit it localy. I'll be waiting for your answer.

piknu on 12 November 2019 08:47
I have visited this blog many time and every time i really enjoyed to visit and got very good knowledge here.Thanks and carry on it. See more information of your idol on instagram, please go to site piknu

pay for dissertation results section writing on 08 December 2019 07:48
Thank you for keeping sharing a schedule for us, because I was too busy last couple weeks to look for it up at the church.

Custom dissertation hypothesis writing online on 10 December 2019 12:41
Be sure that you can rely on our custom writing help whenever needed.

sell items on sims mobile on 06 January 2020 11:30
Despite great footage, long soft boot and internal benchmark support, Sims Mobile dropped.

custom dissertation results chapter on 10 January 2020 13:31
I didn't find any jewellery I like so much. Hope one day I will do it.

sa on 31 January 2020 11:22
back links to your clients. Our team does manual outreach for the best existing content

pro ana effects on 03 February 2020 13:40
Another useful tip that you should not forget is to follow meals. Do not eat too much at a time.

sample dissertation abstracts on 20 March 2020 08:35
I wish I could witness the way you stock my jewellery in the newley named shop Purple Hound & Guests. It must be fascinating.

Gregory Holmes on 17 June 2020 08:32
I have read your post and have collected lots of information on it which is very new to me I am sure yours too. So please keep posting here. I am working for Carolina Demolition Services company which provides complete demolition services after property damage and during reconstruction. We handle demolition projects after a fire or water damage has occurred and during structural remodels and additions.

dissertation abstract international on 29 June 2020 18:24
Efficient dissertation abstract writing service as a great tool for getting a degree in the desirable area! We know how to compose an awesome dissertation!

buy dissertation results on 04 August 2020 09:09
I'm lucky to have this schedule, thanks!

help with dissertation introductions on 07 September 2020 08:29
It was a great event full of of positive impressions.

Allen Mark on 28 September 2020 11:01
Here is a gift for you all We printerland are providing printerland deals, codes & vouchers through our Promoter Promothecode.com so go to their website and get your Voucher code Now.

Save Money for Travelling on 01 October 2020 08:30
This article will help you learn tips about how you can save money for traveling the world. The idea is simple, spend less and save more to travel the world