Hand Made Jewellery With A Difference - Company Message
My Blog

August - September 2014 Craft Fairs

August - September Craft Fairs

Craft fairs I will be selling my hand made jewellery with a difference at

• Sat 2nd August - 2pm- 8.30pm, St Johns Worsthorne, Burnley Arts & Crafts

• Sat 20th September - 10am-3.30pm, Artisan Market, United Reformed Church,
                                       Clitheroe

You can also purchase my jewellery from the Purple Hound & Guests shop in Colne

6 Comments to August - September 2014 Craft Fairs:

Comments RSS
www on 17 March 2015 16:41
also always be rather constructive source, that is definitely worth your while for you to do aesthetically on a when compared with that of deserted or just instructions soulless
Reply to comment

replique montre rolex on 14 August 2015 10:35
Et enfin, oui, ca correspond avec les poussees dentaires. Selon Xavier Pommereau, Facebook remplit deux fonctions : se mettre en lien et s comprendre en s face aux autres. e dans a mette agonisante c qeqe chose, ne sote de nate mote de En fait j teement pi?
Reply to comment

replique montre hublot on 19 August 2015 10:41
Si ton pied casse ou si il est defectueux il est normalement obliger de te le reprendre. Lors de la premiere evaluation, il n'est pas rare que le logiciel vous affuble d'un cerv Rolex montre de 75 ans ! I y a deja e pa e passe, des passionnes de je video po petende a poste d'entaine de Middesbogh o de Dmbaton, mais jamais pesonne n'avait ete eten.
Reply to comment

www.chanelonsale.co.uk on 27 December 2016 06:57
Craft fairs I will be selling my hand made jewellery with a difference at.
Reply to comment

custom made cosplay costumes on 29 May 2018 10:37
Your content is do good. I am in great love with this. Thanks a lot.
Reply to comment

best writing services on 13 July 2018 21:26
Hand made things are very interesting and beautiful.in august and September I want to buy these kind of things and decorate my home, august and September is very special in my life because in these month because my mom birthday and my birthday came in these month.
Reply to comment