Daisy Lousie Jewellery - Hand Made Jewellery With A Difference
My Blog

Craft fairs September - October 2016

Craft Fairs September - October 2016

• Sat 3rd Sept - 9.30am - 4pm - Skipton Town Hall Collectables &                                                            Crafts
  • Sat 10th Sept - 9.30am - 4pm - Skipton Town Hall Collectables &                                                            Crafts
  • Sat 17th Sept - 9.30am - 4pm - Skipton Town Hall Collectables &                                                            Crafts
  • Sat 1st Oct - 9.30am - 4pm - Skipton Town Hall Craft Fair

• Thurs 6th Oct - 11am - 6.30pm - Higher Ford Methodist Church                                    Craft Fair
  • Fri 7th Oct - 11am - 6.30pm - Higher Ford Methodist Church                                    Craft Fair
  • Sat 8th Oct - 10am - 4pm - Higher Ford Methodist Church                                       Craft Fair
  • Sat 8th Oct - 9.30am - 4pm - Skipton Town Hall Collectables &                                                            Crafts
  • Sat 15th Oct - 9.30am - 4pm - Skipton Town Hall Collectables &                                                            Crafts
  • Sat 29th Oct - 9.30am - 4pm - Skipton Town Hall Collectables &                                                            Crafts

20 Comments to Craft fairs September - October 2016:

Comments RSS
Pauline Aspinall on 08 September 2016 18:44
Thanks for sending the dates, where is Higher Fold Methodist Church? Might pop there if I can't make Skipton. Liked the claw ring you posted. See you soon Pauline Aspinall x

research writing services on 04 June 2018 10:58
I would love to go the locations which you have mentioned here and considered as the beautiful to visit. It is very nice blog I am going to share this with my friends as he also loves to go on this type of special events.

http://www.lucybags.co.uk on 12 September 2016 09:37
If you delay even a brace weeks best you'll acquisition that you can get up to 50% off of the aboriginal price, which is a abundant accord and can save you hundreds of dollars

Stephen Odzer on 31 March 2021 15:00
Steven Odzer recalls his early education and entrepreneurship this way: "I went to Yeshiva of Flatbush High School and then to the Brooklyn College Scholars program," he says. "I started my first company at age 18 out of my parents' basement. I was named the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year in 2000 in the area of distribution."

Ray Bans sunglasses on 12 September 2016 09:38
aloft appurtenances and afflicted styles and no bulk whether it's a purse or a brace of sunglasses that you are usually wearing.

http://www.gailunhandbags.co.uk on 12 September 2016 09:44
it be go with http://www.uklouisvuittonbags.co.uk beat as a accept or cantankerous physique bag.

cheap longchamp on 27 December 2016 06:54
Please find a list below of all the craft events you can find my hand made jewellery.

name badges on 04 May 2017 13:39
I wish I could go to these events with you. Some portion of energy source and joy for us. Thankful for offering to us.

nirma on 10 May 2018 16:51
awesome post

Anonymous on 29 May 2018 12:00
Nice

replique montre on 13 August 2018 08:11
Génial! Merci pour vos documents, cela a été très utile. Merci encore de partager vos informations.

picbear on 22 April 2019 04:05
I really enjoyed this article. It is always nice when you read some thing that is not only informative but entertaining.

cara menggugurkan hamil on 07 October 2019 09:51
By taking the time to read a lot of information like this to add my insight . cara menggugurkan kandungan

Dissertation help in uk on 15 October 2019 20:43
Best thing is to go to some fairs in the area and see what the setup is, maybe find out who is in charge and ask what you have to do to get a booth.

Nadia on 14 August 2020 19:54
Great article! This can't be more accurate in the fact about dragon city hack gems how much important it is for every living person to have atleast a basic knowledge about financial markets.

John K. Hales on 16 October 2020 15:01
or those of you think that you have a long term comic story in mind and think that you are ready to start, well you have just stepped into the comic world CLIK HERE.

portoblendreview on 03 March 2021 14:11
Your grandma didn't have a ton of kitchen decisions or alternatives The apparatuses were basic. Take that large portoblendreview she has, for instance. Quick forward to the present.

tj on 08 March 2021 14:38
Although blog writing is one of my favorite tasks because it increases my knowledge as well as helps me to gain my information. That’s why writing is my passion. In this scenario, when you want to read some awesome blogs from professional cv services click here topcvservices.

Courtney Quattrini on 08 March 2021 15:28
Courtney Quattrini is a communication strategist, presently serving as the Head of Global Communications at Vivino the world's largest online wine marketplace as well as the most downloaded wine app over the globe with 50 million users.

custom assignment writing on 17 March 2021 16:42
Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking.