Hand Made Jewellery With A Difference - Company Message
My Blog

Craft Fairs 24th October - 16th December 2018

Craft Fairs 24th October - 16th December 2018

List Below Of Craft Fairs Where You Can Find My Hand Made Jewellery

• Wednesday 24th October 9.30am - 3.30pm ... Skipton, Town Hall, Collectors, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Saturday 27th October 9.30am - 4pm...Skipton, Town Hall, Collectors, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Sunday 28th October 10am - 4.30pm.... York, Stonegate House,Collectors, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Saturday 3rd November  9.30am - 4pm...Skipton, Town Hall, Collectors, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Sunday 4th November 10am - 4.30pm.... York, Stonegate House,Collectors, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Wednesday 7th November 9.30am - 3.30pm ... Skipton, Town Hall, Collectors, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Saturday 10th November 10.30am - 4.30pm... Kelbrook, Village Hall, Arts & Crafts
  • Sunday 11th November 10.30am - 4.30pm... Kelbrook, Village Hall, Arts & Crafts
  • Wednesday 14th November 9.30am - 3.30pm ... Skipton, Town Hall, Collectors, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Saturday 17th November  9.30am - 4pm...Skipton, Town Hall, Collectors, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Saturday 17th November 11am - 5pm...Colne, Pendle Hippodrome Theatre, Arts, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Sunday 18th November 10am - 4.30pm.... York, Stonegate House,Collectors, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Sunday 18th November 11am - 5pm...Colne, Pendle Hippodrome Theatre, Arts, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Monday 19th November 11am - 6pm...Colne, Pendle Hippodrome Theatre, Arts, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Tuesday 20th November 11am - 6pm...Colne, Pendle Hippodrome Theatre, Arts, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Wednesday 21st November 11am - 6pm...Colne, Pendle Hippodrome Theatre, Arts, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Wednesday 21st November 9.30am - 3.30pm ... Skipton, Town Hall, Collectors, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Thursday 22nd  November 11am - 6pm...Colne, Pendle Hippodrome Theatre, Arts, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Friday 23rd November 11am - 6pm...Colne, Pendle Hippodrome Theatre, Arts, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Saturday 24th November 11am - 5pm...Colne, Pendle Hippodrome Theatre, Arts, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Saturday 24th November  9.30am - 4pm...Skipton, Town Hall, Collectors, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Sunday 25th  November 11am - 5pm...Colne, Pendle Hippodrome Theatre, Arts, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Sunday 25th November 12pm - 4pm...Burnley, Towneley Hall, Christmas Craft Fair
  • Wednesday 28th November 9.30am - 3.30pm ... Skipton, Town Hall, Collectors, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Sunday 2nd December 9.30am - 3.30pm Skipton, Town Hall, Skipton Christmas Market
  • Wednesday 5th December  9.30am - 3.30pm ... Skipton, Town Hall, Collectors, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Saturday 8th December 9.30am - 4pm...Skipton, Town Hall, Collectors, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Sunday 9th December 9.30am - 3.30pm Skipton, Town Hall,Skipton Christmas Market
  • Wednesday 12th December 9.30am - 3.30pm ... Skipton, Town Hall, Collectors, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Saturday 15th December 9.30am - 4pm...Skipton, Town Hall, Collectors, Crafts & Gift Fair
  • Sunday 16th December 10am - 4.30pm.... York, Stonegate House,Collectors, Crafts & Gift Fair

I will be standing all these fairs with my full range of jewellery except for the Colne Pendle Hippodrome Theatre where they will only be selection of my jewellery for sale, this is a love;y Arts , Crafts & Gift Fair and there are plenty of stewards to help with your purchases, a great start to your Christmas shopping.

11 Comments to Craft Fairs 24th October - 16th December 2018:

Comments RSS
australian essay writers on 10 November 2018 11:35
Better believe it, ladies' part in every nation is critical and you have additionally said calm well that ladies' training ought to be engaged. When we will center around their instruction they will make their own life happy and will likewise other's life happy by helping them.
Reply to comment

term paper writing service in australia on 23 April 2019 15:57
My mom love jewelries and she is kind of obsessed every time she is seeing one at the stores. I love my mom and I support whatever she wants. Last year, when she is about to celebrate her birthday I bought her 18 carat gold of necklace and a pair of earring. Of course, she is very happy and she thank me a lot not just for my gift but for supporting her all the time. Jewelries are a good idea for gifts.

best essays on 15 December 2018 01:36
Wow, it was a pretty busy couple of months for you. I am impressed, believe me!
Reply to comment

asaa on 14 January 2019 11:21
s
Reply to comment

bestessay on 18 January 2019 10:10
I already had a jewelry from you before and I can still use it until now. I will participate in any of your craft fairs because I want to buy for my mother and sisters. I know that they also want this and they keep on asking me details about it. I will just surprise them because they want surprises. I hope you can have more consumers because your products are in good condition and worth it. I am so excited to buy from you.
Reply to comment

essay writer on 20 April 2019 07:28
I love your jewelry pieces - from the simple ring to the more intricate necklace made from watch parts. The latter was so elaborate yet pleasing to the eye. Such creativity and artistry went into the making of your jewelry pieces. I also love that while pursuing your passion, you are also helping the environment by recycling items that would otherwise end up in the trash or someone's dusty attic. I was looking at your crafts fair schedule. It is 2019, but I will watching out for you and hope that you come by somewhere near my neighborhood.
Reply to comment

ansteduniversity on 12 June 2019 13:23
With the help of your this already mentioned schedule, I was able to see your excellent work according to my ease. I have also purchased your craft work.
Reply to comment

picta on 20 June 2019 04:16
Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck
Reply to comment

Rings on 14 July 2019 17:34
Are you looking for the best thing that you can give to your most loving wife? A diamond ring is worth than anything and it can be the best gift for your anniversary. We are supplying the best sparking diamonds and give our customers chance to choose their metals. Visit our site to customize your own ring according to your own choice.
Reply to comment

online assignment help on 03 August 2019 11:21
Best work you have done, this online website is really cool with great facts. Dell Support team will help you to get out any of your tech difficulty that you are facing for.
Reply to comment

how to cite a bible reference on 22 October 2019 14:05
Make sure you type the Bible verse in the right place. Avoid misplaced quotes in your essay.
Reply to comment